Skyline Owners Club is a free site and is run by enthusiasts who are not paid to do so. Please respect the fact that the Admin and Moderators have a job to do.
Please read and take note of the following rules:
1. Images and Content - Do not post images or content that is not suitable for this site. There is no age restriction on this site, so please only post material which would be suitable for a pre 9pm TV audience.
2. Swearing - Although there are swear filters, please do not excessively use derivatives or disguised swear words. The filters are there to filter this stuff out and are not an invitation to try and get around them.
3. Advertising - Please do not advertise a company or service in your signature or posts unless they are Authorized Dealers or have been approved by the Admin or Moderators. "No classified adverts are allowed in signatures- please use the relevant for sale section" Only authorized traders can post new threads in the Traders forum. If you wish to become an Authorized Dealer, please contact Admin. The advertising forums are not for chit-chat, please do not make comment on items for sale if you have no intention to buy.
4. Personal For Sale Ads – We have implemented a 50 Post rule to stop people registering on the forum just to sell. These posts have to be meaningfull and anyone caught spamming threads with pointless comments will have their posts deleted and will be warned of their actions. Please respect this, it’s for everybodys protection in a world of scammers. This rule does not apply to paid up club members. Do not try to evade this rule via the use of the private messaging system, as this may result in a ban from the forum.
Any For Sale threads must also have a price, not "offers" attached to aid both buyers and sellers. Please do not post links to E-Bay items. If you want to sell something, take the time and effort to create a complete For Sale post with a price.
Please read the FULL buying and selling rules via this link here
5. Bullying - Most of us here are grown up enough to get on nicely with each other, but some like to make life difficult for others. This could be in the shape of prejudice or targeting a specific user or social group. Skyline Owners Club will not tolerate this.
6. Nonsense Posts - Please do not post for the sake of posting. People will enjoy a good joke, but a post with no meaning or interesting content is a waste of resources and other people's time.
7. Moderation - If a post you have made has been moderated, please live with it. Moderators do not edit posts for the fun of it and do not have time to justify themselves. Abuse towards Skyline Owners Club Admin or Moderators will not be tolerated.
8. Signatures - People are here to see content not your signature. For this reason, images have been disabled in signatures. Do not try to get round that. Please keep text in signatures to around a max of five lines - this includes lines with nothing on. Text may not contain advertising unless approved by the Admin staff.
9. Do Not Bump Old Posts - It is not acceptable to "bump" old posts in order to bring them to the top of the forum. This confuses users and brings up old views of people which they would prefer to be left in the past or facts that just are not relevant anymore. If there is a genuine reason for bringing an old thread to the top then this is OK. Continued bumping of old posts will result in a short ban from the site.
10. Any member/Registered user that allows any other person to use there Login details without prior approval of Admin will be automatically banned from this Forum
11. This forum is all for free speech , but it will not tolerate Political threads with what in the opinion of this Admin , could be considered offensive to any of our members. This content, whilst not exhaustive will specifically refer to Racism - Sexism. ( The moderating team will not enter into dialogue over any moderated post. But will just quote "RULE 11"
12. When registering please ensure that the Username you choose does not include any reference to a Trade Name. This is not permitted. Should you wish to use a Trade name please contact Admin
12A. Text speak & Spelling - In an effort to keep the posts on the forum informative and legible, text speak is not permitted to be used in any way. Please also take care is to ensure that words are spelt correctly (where possible) and correct grammar is used. This helps to ensure that the posts read as intended and the information passed is accurate and understandable to all.
The only acceptable usage is common abbreviations such as LOL, PMSL etc
14 Other Clubs - Please do not come on this site just to promote your own club. The Admin team reserve the right to remove any links from profiles or signatures advertising other clubs. If you wish to promote your club or forum, please PM a member of the Admin team and ask for permission first. If you do this, chances are we wont mind in the slightest. If you do not, we will most likely take offence and delete your posts.
15 Street racing, Anti-social behaviour or any other illegal activity - Please do not post anything on the forum that displays any kind of anti-social behaviour. This forum and club is for law abiding enthusiasts, not "wanna-be show off's". Do not post videos, pictures or links to any such behaviour. Any threads or posts related to this behaviour will be deleted and may result in a ban. Any such behaviour on a meet or event organised through this forum, whether organised by Admin or by members, may result in a warning or a ban.
16 Warnings - The Admin and moderators will issue warnings/Infractions to users who breach the rules defined above. If 3 warnings are given, you will be banned from the site. These rules are in place to protect others and to ensure that the site runs smoothly. For serious breaches of the rules you may be banned without warning.
17 General Conduct and Banning - If your conduct goes against that of which the club promotes, you upset or offend our members or display irresponsible, dangerous, anti-social or illegal behaviour, you will be banned for life. We do not have to notify or even warn you, and in most cases we wont unless we feel it necessary.
These rules are subject to change without warning.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)