Thread: Nissan Skyline R34 GTT Semi Auto

Skyline Addict Registered User Dred Bass's Avatar
    Images

Nissan Skyline R34 GTT Semi Auto

It's on ebay and a number of places so putting it up here as well

Putting this up due to work is moving to Bury St Edmunds and i need a diesel and something that does 50mpg.

I've owned it since April 2013, and been 3 previous owners. I have part service history, the guy who imported it over here his brother owns his own garage shop and did all the work to the vehicle and then a couple years later he bought the car off his brother. I do have all the documents of the import and all the history of what i've had done.

There are some extra's that will come with the car, i have the original standard exhaust and i also have a set of 19" alloys. When i bought the car it was running at around 320 bhp, i haven't had it tested to what it could be running now.

Mot is till 9th October 2017, failed this year due to "offside front lower Seat belt anchorage prescribed area is excessively corroded" I have a picture of what it was looking like and it has been welded and passed the MOT.

Current mods,

Xenon headlights
    Brake discs are drilled and grove
    HKS Silent exhaust
    Gizmo electronic boost control
    Garret Turbo Apex induction
    Uprated high flow high capacity fuel filter
    Alien pearl plasti dip
    Pioneer AVH-280BT
    Has currently got a dashcam installed.

In May this year the existing Cobra immobiliser packed up and i had a brand new Autowatch 457Rli Category one alarm & immobiliser fitted.

The car is a Tiptronic semi automatic car, with F1 shift buttons on the steering wheel. Don't knock it because it's a semi auto, the car hasn't been thrashed around and the gearbox is amazing. Never drifted or been on a track, just been used as a daily and it has been truly wonderful to drive. Even when using it through the gears it shifts well throughout. Mileage is a mix of km and miles, it's at 109900 on the clock and was worked out to only doing 95,000 miles. (I use this daily so will go up.) From April next year will be no longer used.
    Bad points, Some of the plasti dip has started to peel off around the edges of the windows and around the car in general. The silver colour underneath is in a perfect condition There's a few cigarette burns on the car seats from the first owner and there's some wear and tear on the drivers seat. Will need a new right indicator bulb at some point, it works but flashes quick. Mechanical wise it's in a top condition.

No offers or swaps priced very cheap at 6500 won't find another this cheap and in a very good condition.

No Timewasters, please message me for more details of the history and if you wish to come and view. Can only view on a weekend as i use the car during the week.

If you are coming to buy the car, please make sure you have comprehensive insurance that allows you to drive other cars otherwise i'll be doing the test driving.

Can contact me on 07460557309 to arrange a viewing. Whatsapp if you want more pictures.
    Yeah, well, I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid, hopefully. And I think we're all a bit crazy if we do anything that's deviant. I've studied a great deal on deviance and aberrant behavior. Most of the interesting people I've ever met have been deviant in one form or another.

Skyline Enthusiast Registered User Hudders's Avatar
    Images
    Sounds like a silly question but does the wrap come off easily enough? What's the paintwork like underneath?

Any rust on the turret tops?
    Life's a bitch and then you die

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hudders View Post
    Sounds like a silly question but does the wrap come off easily enough? What's the paintwork like underneath?

Any rust on the turret tops?
    Kind of, will take you about 2 hours to take the dip off i will ask the guy who did the work how to do it properly though. Paintwork underneath is in a perfect condition i just fancied a change of colour and didn't want to get a re-spray as i was unsure of a colour i wanted.

I have some pictures of the strut tops, was only left side that had a little rust.

13652702_222805551451831_737931955_n.jpg
    13625244_222805598118493_1310259370_n.jpg
    Yeah, well, I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid, hopefully. And I think we're all a bit crazy if we do anything that's deviant. I've studied a great deal on deviance and aberrant behavior. Most of the interesting people I've ever met have been deviant in one form or another.

Images
    I'll drop price to 6000 for members on this forum

6500 was cheap already... 6k is a bargain!

Images
    Yes there's a nice Honda Civic 2.2 diesel i'm hoping to buy, trying to push through a quick sale. But i guess running out of free time in December, might pick up again in January.

Skyline Enthusiast Registered User
    have you tried webuyanycar.com or similar?
    use only if you get desperate though!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Toonarmy View Post
    have you tried webuyanycar.com or similar?
    use only if you get desperate though!
    Yes, they offered 5k and i laughed at them. If it doesn't sell at 6k i shall keep it and store it somewhere. Although some other traders are taking an interest at the 6k mark. I've had one guy from Paraguay offer 8000 dollars, but i don't want to sell abroad i would feel i might get scammed. Plus he didn't want anymore pics or any videos.

I think it's going to sell in january.

Images
    Sold

January sale as predicted - glad you got it sold Local buyer?

Images
    Yes local buyer and not a trader.

Thread Information