Thread: Bola b1 wheels

Skyline Enthusiast Registered User

Bola b1 wheels

Hi everyone Iím looking at buying some bola b1 wheels just Wondering what peopleís opinions on these wheels are or if anyone has some and what they think of the quality
    Attached Images Attached Images

Skyline Enthusiast Registered User wratcliffe5's Avatar
    Images
    I have these and quality wise I was very pleased and will price

Images
    I have these and quality wise I was very pleased and well priced

Oh brilliant thanks for replying they do look the part but I was unsure about them and didn’t want to buy some and Be disappointed which size did you go for just out on interest

Images
    I went for 18". With 8.5" front and 9.5" rear and have no rubbing issues at all and I think I have my car quite low compared to others. Sorry, but for now don't know the offset I will find out and post later

Quote Originally Posted by gizzy View Post
    Hi everyone I’m looking at buying some bola b1 wheels just Wondering what people’s opinions on these wheels are or if anyone has some and what they think of the quality
    If you go for an offset of ET35 or ET30 front or rear that is a perfect fit for your car if you have a GTST, unless you have a GTR then that ET number will be lower

Now comes the bit where you need to decide what tyres to use.

Fronts I would use 235/40/18 & rear (This depends on the following) if you have rolled arches that have been done properly then you can use 265/35/18

If you do not have rolled arches & still have the lip on the inside of the arch then use 255/35/18

Yes the tyre size at the front is a 40 profile & the rear is 35 profile this is to give you as near rolling radius that you need

BUT please remember both front tyres need to be 40 profile & both rear tyres should be 35 profile

Thanks for the info chaps I was thinking 8.5 front 9.5 rear wasn’t sure if the different sizes would looks like 2 different sets of wheels but I no I want wider rear wheels and as I don’t have rolled arches was going to go for 235/40/18 and 255/35/18 are those ET figures for the gtt as well thanks again.

Thread Information